Our top guiding principle is “Safety: First and Foremost” and we live by those words at every level of Crete Carrier Corporation. By operating as safely as possible we prevent needless delays and provide better on-time service for our customers.
- Experienced drivers are safer drivers. Our safety scores consistently rank at or near the top of the industry.
- Newer equipment is safer equipment. The average age of our trucks is two years or less. Our trailers average three years old or newer.
- Regular maintenance and timely repairs keep our fleets running smoothly and safely. We have full-service shops at 14 of our terminals throughout the country to minimize downtime for drivers.
Today’s carriers are driven by constant advancements in technology and the smart implementation of freight management. Crete Carrier Corporation can strengthen your competitive advantage by utilizing our tools and technology, such as:
- Load and network optimization
- Satellite tracking for tractors and trailers
- Proactive service failure module
- Systemized appointment-setting capabilities
- Remote monitoring
With Crete Carrier, you’ll have a shipping partner that is nimble, flexible, and properly equipped with cutting-edge technology to adapt to any situation the road throws at us.
Even the best-made plans can encounter bumps in the road. That’s why our 24-hour customer service team is in constant communication with both the freight management department and our drivers on the road.
By constantly monitoring shipments and routes, our service team can take a proactive approach in addressing potential issues before they arise—ensuring your freight arrives safely, securely, and on time. And you can check on the progress of your shipment anytime with our Load Tracker technology.