Hunt Transportation is hiring professional truck drivers to join their Midwest Regional fleet. Drivers on this fleet can expect weekend home time and to operate in a four-state region. Apply now!
- Days on the road: 5
- Home Time: 2 days off
- Primary Operating Areas: Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Indiana
- Fleet Type: Regional
- Job Type: Dry van
Starting Pay Scale:
| Miles||Pay||Maximum Pay|
Benefits of Joining Hunt Transportation
- Increased Cruise Speed
- Paid orientation
- Top pay certified carrier
- Short-haul compensation package
- Earn $35 – $60 for any trip with a loaded length of 250 miles or less
- Full benefits
- Health from BCBS, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- No-cost rider policy
- Over Dimensional Pay
- Paid an additional $0.10 cpm
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Stop & drop pay
- Tarp pay
- $50 for tarping and $25 for re-tarping
- Safety and productivity bonus
Crete Carrier Corporation takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card and Alabama coil certificate required for Hunt Transportation.
- Four months verifiable tractor trailer experience for Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking*
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description
* Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking also accept qualified student drivers who have successfully completed schooling at an approved school.
About Hunt Transportation
Hunt Transportation has a storied history, from hauling livestock in the early years to today as one of the premiere flatbed trucking companies. Hunt joined the Crete Carrier family of companies in 1999. Our truck drivers are among the best in the industry, exceeding CSA score standards required by the U.S. Department of Transportation. The National Transportation Institute has also recognized Hunt as a Top Pay Certified Carrier. In addition to giving drivers the pay they deserve, we also offer a gold standard benefits package that includes health, life, dental, vision, 401K, and profit sharing program.