This Policy does not apply to information you provide to any third party service provider(s) to or whose services are incorporated into the Websites; information you provide to third parties shall be controlled by their respective privacy policies.
Information We Collect
We do not collect personal information about you when you visit our Websites, unless you provide that information to us. In order to improve the usefulness of our Websites for our visitors, we may collect information from you related to network traffic flow and volume. This information may include, among other data:
- your domain name
- your IP address
- your browser version
- your operating system
- the pages you visit at our Websites
- the date and time you visited, and
- the site you passed through to get to our Websites.
Additionally, we collect any information you provide to us when you fill out an online form on our Websites, send us an email, or reply to a text, which may include, among other data:
- Your name,
- Your email address,
- Your phone number,
- Your fax number,
- Your address,
- Your social security number,
- Your drivers license number and drivers license history,
- Your history of traffic accidents, violations, or convictions, and
- Your employment history.
Use of Crete’s mobile application may also provide data regarding:
- Mobile location data,
- Photographs and/or documents you may send,
- Communication history with our staff.
Why We Collect Information
We collect information to serve you and improve your use of the Websites. The information we collect from you may be used in any of the following ways:
- To respond to your requests,
- To improve our Websites,
- To conduct research and analysis,
- To market and advertise available jobs with Crete, Hunt, or Shaffer, and
- To send periodic emails or SMS messages (collectively, the Services).
Google Analytics and Third Party Cookies
We rely on cookies provided by Google Analytics, a third party service provider, in assist us in better understanding visitors to our Websites. Cookies are small files that save anonymized data about individual visitors to a web site, which when compiled in aggregate, provide data about site traffic and site interactions so we can offer a better experience to visitors to our Websites in the future. You can learn more about how Google collects and processes user/visitor data here: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites.
You can learn how to disable Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, or trade your personal information to third parties. The following are some of the ways we may share your information:
- Affiliated Companies and Subsidiaries: We may share your information with affiliated companies and subsidiaries, including Crete Carrier Corporation, Shaffer Trucking, and Hunt Transportation.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third party companies and individuals we employ or do business with including, without limitation, third party service providers under contract with us to help provide services to you, to provide our Services on our behalf, to assist us in analyzing how our Website and Services are used, to perform Website-related services, or to perform other services.
- Disclosures Required by Law, or for Legal Compliance and Protections: We may be required to share your information in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discover request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law. We may share your information when we believe such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Crete Carrier, its affiliated companies, our employees, or other, including for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transactions: We may share, transfer, or otherwise disclose all of our assets, including your information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, or reorganization or sale of assets of any of our companies.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We do not intentionally collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our Websites, products, and Services are all directed to people who are over the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use our Websites. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us personally identifiable information without their consent, he or she should contact us using the information provided in the “How to Contact Us” section below. If we confirm such information was collected, we will take all reasonable measures to delete that information in our system as soon as possible.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about this Policy please contact us at the following address:
Crete Carrier Corporation
400 NW 56th Street
Lincoln, NE 68528
Last updated: January 2020