Listen & Learn on Your Next Longhaul
Looking for something to help the time on your 11-hour clock pass? We’ve got something to keep your drive entertaining! There is no better time to push play on a new audiobook. The great thing about audiobooks is that you are able to learn, listen, and entertain yourself while also being productive and safe on the road.
We have compiled a list of the top audiobooks in different genres including motivation and productivity, happiness, comedy, and finance. Scroll through the list and pick out your favorites and add them to your list to listen to next time you are running a route!
- Step into your Greatness by Les Brown
- The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
- Goals! How to Get Everything You Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible by Brian Tracy
- The Obstacle is the Way. The Timeless Art of Turning Trials into Triumph by Ryan Holiday
- You’re a Badass by Jen Sincero
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
- How to Live a Good Life by Jonathan Fields
- The Science of Likability by Patrick King
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us by Daniel H. Pink
- The Happiness Equation: Want Nothing + Do Anything = Have Everything by Neil Pasricha
- The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
- I Can’t Make This Up: Life Lessons by Kevin Hart
- Sh*t My Dad Says by Justin Halpern
- Cheer Up, Love: Adventures in Depression with the Crab of Hate by Susan Calman
- Book of Mythicality by Rhett McLaughlin
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Total Money Makeover by Dave Ramsey
- Think & Grow Rich by Jamie McIntyre
- The Magic of Thinking Big by David J. Schwartz
- How to Stop Worrying & Start Living by Dale Carnegie
- In Cold Blood by Truman Capote
- Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt
- Small Sacrifices: A True Story of Passion and Murder by Ann Rule
- Green River, Running Red: The Real Story of the Green River Killer – America’s Deadliest Serial Murderer by Ann Rule
- The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town by John Grisham
- Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- BearTown by Fredrik Backman
- The Refugees by Viet Thanh Nguyen
- End Game by David Baldacci
- The Wolves of Winter by Tyrell Johnson
Where to Find Audiobooks
There are many more genres and book options than what we have selected here. You can find more choices on Amazon audiobooks, Audible, Soundcloud, and iTunes.
If you are already signed up for Amazon Prime, you automatically have access to free and reduced priced audiobooks and music! Audible also requires a membership, but they have an abundant selection of audiobooks that will surely interest you.
If you listen to the Crete Carrier podcast through iTunes, Soundcloud, or Stitcher, you will be able to access these audiobooks and more within the same app. Simply, search for the title or author of the audiobook you want to listen to, and add it to your lists on your desired app! We are here to make your listening and driving experience as seamless as possible
As a reminder, be sure to run the sound through your truck speakers for hands-free listening. If you choose to listen to your favorite audiobook through headphones, you are only permitted to have one headphone in at a time, while driving.
Again, all of these audiobook and podcast applications Stitcher, Amazon audiobooks, Audible, Soundcloud, and iTunes allow you to download your soundtracks and books to your device so you do not use up your data while listening. That is not only convenient but also easy on your cellular bill!
So what are you waiting for? Start picking and enjoy listening!